Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair (big big problems...)?

I'm 16 and am having big big problems with trying to set my hair after every wash, which is almost every 2 days... I find that my hair does not set without the use of a hair dryer, even if it is bare minumum use + i only know one way to blowdry it...and that is the dead straight look with a slight curve inwards for the front hair...i need new looks ....lazy curls, tight curl, basically a very volumized look, because flat gives me a long face... I additionally find the need to constantly brush my hair at university...tends to get messy or overly flat..and i'm having to brush it in a certain way...to make my hair fresh looking and part it again (side parting)...like i normally do in the mornings...+ i'm prone to fly away hair...so embarassing....Please, people i need a way to set my hair in an absolutely goregous way, that even by the end of the day it looks good enough for photographs without me having to constantly deal with brushing and fly away hair, without the use of moose or spray



Hair (big big problems...)?

dont no sorry



Hair (big big problems...)?

have u been asking this all night???



Hair (big big problems...)?

go to saloon.



try yoghurt mask, its volumizing



Hair (big big problems...)?

You will find that most girls cannot set their hair without the use of a hairdyer.



I wash my hair usually in the evenings, afterwards I part it the way I would like it to stay with a comb, and then tye it up and let it dry naturally.



In the morning I use a steam straightener to style my hair just the way I'd like it to be. It usually stays that way afterwards, plus it shines!



Hair (big big problems...)?

get one of those hair drying towels



http://www.amazon.com/Diva-Dryer-Hair-To...



you should try it.. just within mins your hair will dry automatically



Hair (big big problems...)?

My hair is a nightmare curly and it takes me 10 mins to style it now, thanks to GHD!! join the cult and get a pair of GHD straightners. They straighten, curl and wave.



Wish I could show you pictures of me before and after lol.



They are expensive but they are soooo worth it and last you a life time. I use no solutions, oils or anything else with it.



Check this video out: http://www.ukhairdressers.com/handbagTV....



Here are some tips:



http://www.salonlines.co.uk/advice/?p=1%26amp;...



Come on, let's evolve together!!



Edit: Tell your mum hairdryers are more damaging to hair than some hair straightners. GHD is ceramic plated therefore protective and works much better than many others.



Hair (big big problems...)?

visit the following url



Hair (big big problems...)?

my hair's the same way. heres a new way i found. after washing, wrap hair in towel for about15 min. comb out the tangles then take the Sammy mousse in the yellow can, comb it all through your hair with your fingers, flip head over and scrunch it using your hands all over. then i let ,my hair air dry and it dries into beautiful curls. and i have naturally straight hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee