Thursday, June 17, 2010

Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

Everytime she wakes up and brushes her hair it looks fine, right? 5 minutes later it's all tangled up, and she has to brush it again, JUST from walking around and stuff. She is 14, a blonde, and uses suave.. i think.. njp..



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

.Buzz cut, a la bulldykes, will solve it.



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

By the way you talk...I believe that YOU are the 14 year old!!



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

Does she use conditioner after she shampoos? There is also some leave in conditioners that should could put in her hair in the morning before she brushes it that will help. There is a really good one called Infusium 23.



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

try giving her a leave in conditioner.



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

I can mail some good hair products 2 u if u want.



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

Yeah. You're the girl, aren't you? Shame shame shame. NO mother worries about their daughter's hair that much. lol. Nice try...



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

does she take a shower every day?



cause when i dont my hair is like that and it looks wet and greasy......



eeeewwwwwwuuuuuu!



try creame rinse 2!



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

hello!



my 13 year old daughter has super long hair (34" to be exact) and what seems to work well with tangles is a comb with wide spaced teeth and using a spray conditioner. Also frizz-ease seems to work nice. She keeps the stray hairs in place with a mist or two of her hair spray.



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

Try a conditioner after shampoo. If that doesn't help, add a detangler or No Frizz conditioner.



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

maybe conditioner will help.



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

leave in conditoner or if hair is long maybe a shorter hair cut



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

First of all, stop using Suave - that shampoo is horrible!! Try using a spray on-leave in conditioner. They work nice, I've used them on my daughter, when she was younger (and I did her hair).



Buy a better brand of shampoo and conditioner.



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

use pantene pro-v. i use it and it is good on all hair types! ur hair will be easier to brush out too.



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

letg her put a little leave in conditioner it wont affect her hair it will just keep it down or let her put a little gel.



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

Till she can learn to manage her hair, I would suggest investing in ponytail holders and stretchy headbands( they are in right now anyway). Work with what you've got.



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

aleave-in condition



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

Sounds like she has baby fine hair. Not that's it's thin, but the individual hairs themselves are fine. Very common in blondes.



Get a better shampoo than Suave and a conditioner. Also look into a detangler to spray in after she's out of the shower. Try braiding her hair at night to help keep the tangles down in the morning. It can also give her some really cute waves in her hair.



Try asking her to wear her hair up instead of down. Braids, ponytails, half up, etc... Get her to pick out some clips, combs, scrunchies, hair sticks, or other accessories that she likes. If she gets to choose them she'll probably be more willing to use them.



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

take a shower every day and really scrub your head with the shampoo in a massging motion



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

suave do not use it i messes up your hair go 2 the store and get shampoo 4 blonde's



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

some great tips and articles on haircare on this site that will help



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

Its good to worry about your child's hair!!!! you don't want her going out with her hair looking like a train wreak..that's called being a good MOM!



All my teens Have different types of hair..but the all use leave in conditioner...of course my 15 year old works on hers for hours lol.



blessings and good luck ~Angel~



Okay, my daughter's hair, ugh...?

okay so i had the same problem the soulution is that you should us a leave in conditioner and then in the morning spray her hair with more leave in conditioner and then comb with a wide comb then style as usal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee