Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is your morning routine? How long does it take?

Here's mine:



1. Wake up at 6 AM



2. Morning workout, usually jogging and calisthenics (30 mins)



3. Shower (5 mins)



4. Brush teeth (3 mins)



5. Brush hair (1 min)



6. Dress (3 mins)



7. Breakfast and read newspaper (15-20 mins)



It usually takes me about an hour, but that includes a good workout and a start on the days news.



What does your routine look like? Any ideas that really work for you?



What is your morning routine? How long does it take?

the alarm goes off at 4:50, then again at 4:58, then again at 5:06, and finally at 5:14 I get sick of hitting snooze and get up and take a shower-which takes between 5-10 minutes. I brush my teeth while I get dressed, flip on the tv to catch the headlines, then I go about making sure that the cats at least have water, and if they're lucky, I give them food. My fiance` is a teacher, and she stays in the town she teaches in during the week, which is about 175 miles away from my place. So I call her and wake her up as I'm heading out the door, which is usually around 6:10-6:20 and talk to her on my drive to the town I work in(I live 17 miles out of town in a rural area). I stop at my favorite convience store and get one or two of those not-good-for-you-but-they-taste-really-g... ham, egg, and cheese crossiants, and a pint of chocolate milk. I consume the crossiants and milk while listening to the radio, and am at work(a concrete construction company) around 6:45 to 6:50.



What is your morning routine? How long does it take?

it takes you only 5 minutes to shower(after a workout) yet it takes 3 to just brush your teeth????



What is your morning routine? How long does it take?

You wear me out just reading your schedule lol. I wake up get a couple of cups of coffee while watching TV. I don't have to work until 4pm so I shuffle around most of the day, cleaning the house. I love my schedule. I really should try to put in some exercise there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee