Saturday, November 28, 2009

HAIr HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I need the girls please.?

I have a big hair problem. It's so poofy adn puffy. How can I get rid of it? Everytime I wash my hair- I brush it out and when it gets dry. It just gets so big and all over the place. What can I do?



Don't tell me to go to the HairDresser or Salon because I don't want to waste my money on that stupid stuff I am so stressed out about this. What can I do? What should I do?



HAIr HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I need the girls please.?

go get it cut and buy yourself a stragightner!!! i have a corioliss and it works awesome they said it can stay straight for three days!!!! you can find it on ebay for really cheap!!! also get the herbal essences dangerously straight products: there is the shampoo,conditioner,mouse, and the finishing spray but use that while you straigten ur hair and then put some more after ur hair is straighten!!!



HAIr HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I need the girls please.?

cut your hair or use hair gel....



HAIr HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I need the girls please.?

depends are you a girl or a guy?



HAIr HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I need the girls please.?

Well, it's either waste $$ on a "stupid" hair stylist who knows the best way to handle your problem or you can do it yourself at home and REALLY have problems from "home remedies."



Don't be cheap with your hair - go to a professional and get good, sound advice and a really good hair cut.



HAIr HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I need the girls please.?

get moose.. it works good =]



HAIr HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I need the girls please.?

You can do many things, but I suggest that if you don't know how to make it un-poofy, embrace the poofy-ness =D



Try different styles that you like with the hair. Be creative, be original, be stylish. If you care what people say, ask a friend whom you trust their opinion to help you. If you don't care, go with what you like.



HAIr HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I need the girls please.?

I have the exact same problem, its like as soon as your hair dries, it turns into a poofy triangle. I hate it, so I wear my hair up all the time. I decided to buy a blue bottle of Sunsilk, and on the front it reads "For hair that gets poofy as it dries," and that is the problem with your hair too I guess, so just go out and buy the shampoo and conditioner of it. It might not work on the first time, but it should after a bit. It works for me.



HAIr HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I need the girls please.?

Trust me as much as your stressing it would be worth your money to go to a salon and let them help you and i'm sure after you left you would think it was everything but a stupid idea. Your hair probably needs thinned out with a good conditioning treatment.



HAIr HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I need the girls please.?

I have the same problem, and have had many people try to control my hair, but nothing works. The only thing that has worked (for me, anyway) is Sunsilk Anti-Poof Hair Creme. You can buy it anywhere, grocery store, drug store or a hair store, and it will make your hair lay down. It's in a blue bottle, and it doesn't cost a whole lot. Good luck!



HAIr HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I need the girls please.?

What you need to do is wash it condition it, and put in a leave in moisturizer, maybe like Neutragena Triple moisture. Then comb it with a comb, not a brush. Then braid it up in medium to small braids. Let it air dry. Once dry, take it out of the braids, and then finger comb it, and if you wish, flat iron it. The brush will just make it puffier. Never brush puffy hair!



HAIr HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I need the girls please.?

Well, when i was 10yrs old, my hair looked like CRAP, It was SUPER puffy, and my mom bought me just hair gel, and told me when i got out of the shower, to add a bnuch of gel, and Scrunch your hair with your hands. And dont dry it, let it air cry! And now WA-LA! My hair is wazy/curly and it isnt bad at all!!



HAIr HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I need the girls please.?

Try Sunsilk Anti-Poof Products



HAIr HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I need the girls please.?

Hi



You should diffently try the new sun silk shampoos that came out, there are about 6 different types and you can just pick the one to match wat kind of hair problems, I went to www.hairpy.com and done a little quiz, they also give you a free sample,i started using the shampoo and my hair is in the best condition ever.



all the best,x



HAIr HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I need the girls please.?

If you want to change your hair texture, you're going to have to spend some money on it. I would try perhaps a different cut, or gel or spray, or a frizz-controll shampoo.



HAIr HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I need the girls please.?

First of all, don't brush your hair while it is wet!!! It sounds like you need a really good cut; it seems that you don't have a style. You say that going to a salon is "stupid stuff", but don't you wonder why your hair looks so bad??? You should explore styling products for your type of hair and "waste your money" by going to a salon so that you will learn how to work with your hair. If you really don't want to go, then you really don't care about how you look.



HAIr HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I need the girls please.?

First of all you need a good haircut, not with layers this makes it more poofy.



Wash your hair with an anit-frizz or dry damaged hair shampoo and conditioner.Don't wash hair often.



Invest in a styling products either hair serum, leave in hair moisturizer, mousse and hairspray.



Invest in some hair straightners like GHD but don't use these frequently.



If you leave your hair to dry naturally it will be a big frizzy puff this is what happens to mine unless it put products on and wear it curly.



First comb hair when wet to detangle then When blowdrying the hair put mousse and serum in hair use a large hard bristle round brush this tames and straightens use hairdryer which has a valve type thing which directs the air one way this helps to smooth the hairshaft now hold the hair wrapped in the brush pulling down with the hairdryer above blowing down also dry from the roots down to the tip.



When dry spray hairspray onto a comb and comb through hair to tame flyaway ends using somthing like gel on heavy products just makes it look stiff and greasy.



When sleeping wrap your hair in a satin scarf or a pair of tights to stop it becoming a ball of fluff when you get up.



Trim hair regulary, 6-8 weeks and treat with conditioning treatment once a month.



HAIr HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I need the girls please.?

I know you don't want to hear this but you need a good cut by a professional! That is the number one step in getting your hair to behave. A good stylist can help combat your "big hair" problems. Once you get the foundation of a good cut, the rest should be pretty easy for you to maintain. Some styling products such as frizz serums or some hair gel should really help your hair problems. But don't think for a second that any styling cream or gel in the world will work with out getting a good haircut. Go see a professional and get a cut that is suited for your hair type. Also invest in good flat iron if you want silky, straight, managable hair. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee