Saturday, November 28, 2009

I had a dream just before i woke up?

i was going to school but instead of going to the high school i was going to the jr. high.when i walked in the school i didnt have my hair brushed nor any parfume on.i forgot my locker number %26amp; combo.i tried to get in my younger sister's locker.instead of 3 grades there were 4 grades.i didnt know the combo for it either %26amp; this guy came up to me %26amp; put in random numbers %26amp; opened it up %26amp; then he left.then my sister came %26amp; asked what i was doing in her locker %26amp; i told her %26amp; she said she didnt have any but when she opened her bag that was in her locker she had both %26amp; she said no you cant use them.her friend becca came %26amp; heard our argument %26amp; said to me follow me %26amp; i will lend you some.so my sister %26amp; i follow her we ran throw the school go outside where they had spots practice going on her bag wasnt their.we ran through the school some more %26amp; we made a left turn %26amp; found ourselves in an office(like for a bank or something).i looked up at the clock %26amp; i said its almost time for class....



I had a dream just before i woke up?

That is very random. Are you worried about your sister?



I had a dream just before i woke up?

It sounds like your afraid of being sent back to a lower grade kelly



I had a dream just before i woke up?

I think it means you are going to die today.



I had a dream just before i woke up?

hello, this represents that you feel you're not ready for high school. you arent sure of yourself. For example, when you have the dream of not having brushed your hair and forgetting your locker combo, it signifies not being prepared for whats to come. Random ppl keep coming up to ur locker mean thats you feel others are more prepared than you are, and they might take your place or be better than u, or they know more than you. these are your fears. then when u look at the clock and its time for class, it also means that you feel unprepared for high school and more responsibilities. gotta tell u, HS sucks, its really stressful, but if your'e strong and you put ur mind to it, and work, you'll do fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee