Friday, November 27, 2009

How can I get my hair as voluminous as my hair stylist does when I go to the salon?

I use all the same products she does and I blow dry with a round brush, but it still never gets as much volume as when she does it. What am I doing wrong? Is there a technique to using the round brush as your drying?



How can I get my hair as voluminous as my hair stylist does when I go to the salon?

Is she teasing your hair? Keep in mind that she is standing over you and has the advantage of that when it comes to making your hair look incredible when you leave her salon. If I was rich, I would go to my stylist everyday for her to style my hair.



How can I get my hair as voluminous as my hair stylist does when I go to the salon?

Ask your styllist if she has any hints or tips for you. If you really want volume-spay hair spray on you hair while you are drying it. Spray the roots ,too Use root lift. Maybe try aqua net LOL The stiff hair spray of the 80's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Turn your head upside down and sray the under side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee