Friday, November 27, 2009

Hairdressers -do you know where I can buy a rubber or at least hard plastic thick round blowdryer br

The one I have had for years needs to be replaced...and I've been everywhere (drugs stores, Ulta/Sally Beauty Supply/some salons... It really helps pull my hair straight.



The ones that they make now either have these annyoing little round balls at the tips, or have bristles mixed in.



Does anyone know the kind I am talking about? I don't remember where I got this one...but apprarently they don't make them like this anymore. I can't use the boar bristles - they don't go through my hair.



Hairdressers -do you know where I can buy a rubber or at least hard plastic thick round blowdryer brush?

you can buy some at target and they dont cot that much

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee