Friday, November 27, 2009

My parents have just gotten a divorce? HELP!!!?

Hi there. I'm gonna be at my dad's just on weekends. What are the clothes I should have there? I have a huge closet at his house, I don't wanna waste it. Anyways.... I don't want to have to lug around my hair brush, makeup, etc. All the time. I am on a kind of tight budget. What items should I get a second one of? And which items of clothes should I have at my dad's I mean like amounts, too (3 pair of.....). HELP!!!



thanks.



x o x o



;)



My parents have just gotten a divorce? HELP!!!?

I deal with the same thing. I keep a brush, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc. duplicate at my dad's house. I have 2 pairs of jeans, an excercise outfit, 2 t-shirts, 1 pajamas set, 1 formal dress, 1 skirt, and 1 jacket that I keep at my dad's house. I mainly just took some of my wardrobe to my dad's house when my parents got divorced. Most of my clothes are at my mom's house.



Good luck!



My parents have just gotten a divorce? HELP!!!?

My parents seperated when I was 8 and divorced when I was 10. I bounced from their two homes for years. I didn't buy any new things. He should get a hairbrush and toothpaste and everything you can use. If you want, just ask for a nice luggage bag and you can use that going back and forth. Divorce is expensive so they shouldn't be respnsible for buying you anything. If you plan to buy new things I would suggest a hairbrush, jeans, comfy pants and a shirt or two. You can take pjs. and other things back and forth. It's not too much of a big deal, especially if your parents livce close.



My parents have just gotten a divorce? HELP!!!?

ahhhh !!!!! well eventually it will get easier just take 2 changes of clothes and stuff u usually wear



My parents have just gotten a divorce? HELP!!!?

get a second hairbrush, toothbrush, split up your clothes - get ones for his house if possible - and i recommend pads/tampons if you get your period. also i would get a new thing of everything you use daily



my 'rents are divorced...



My parents have just gotten a divorce? HELP!!!?

Sorry to hear about that. I'd probably just take like, half my clothes to my dad's and take an extra hair brush too, and keep one pair of shoes there, and wear a different pair when you go. And mabey just take your makeup there. Oh, and get like, a travel toothbrush and tooth paste. I live in Canada so I don't know if they have it where you live. And keep a pair of pj's there. So what im saying is like, have 2 pairs of everything. One for his house, and for your moms house. Hope you feel better about them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee